With the release of the 2023 Coachella set in the Item Shop, Fortnite has launched new in-game Quests that reward players with exclusive cosmetics.
Week 1 – Available now
- Soar in the Sky Stream at Coachella Island (1)
- Hop on Jump Pads at Coachella Island (1)
- Collect Coins around Coachella Island (5)
- Collect hidden Music Notes in the Mirage Speedrun at Coachella Island (4)
Week 2 – Available April 21
- Launch Fireworks at Coachella Island (3)
- Use a Spray at Coachella Island (1)
- Coachella Sunset Spray (Earnable from either the first or second set of Quests)
- Cact-eye Emoticon (Earnable from either the first or second set of Quests)
- Hi-Fi Cacti Spray (Earnable from the second set of Quests only)
- Look At The Sky Lobby Track (Earnable from the second set of Quests only)
The challenges can only be completed in the Coachella Island Creative map using code 5449-4207-1280. Both sets of Quests will leave on April 28, 2023 at 12 PM ET. The free rewards will never return, so this is your only chance to add them to your locker!
In other news, Fortnite’s rarest Outfit is returning to the Item Shop soon.
The renowned music and arts festival, Coachella, is back and better than ever with a wide array of exciting new features. For the first time, the festival is introducing a unique quest-based system, allowing festival goers to complete special tasks in exchange for exclusive rewards.
The Quest System, which allows attendees to “level-up” their experience, offers an interactive and fun way for fans to earn free rewards — including but not limited to signed posters, festival merchandise, and VIP passes. Each day of the festival, participants can select from a list of quests, which are dynamic and change from day to day.
From simply completing the tasks, participants can available rewards like special experiences, such as preferred viewing of a certain performance. Festival goers also have access to resources that can enhance their experience. These resources, such as maps and guides, are designed to help them actively explore the festival and discover new music, experiences, and friends.
In addition to the ability to compete, participants have the opportunity to team up with other attendees and complete co-op tasks. These co-op quests let participants join forces to earn even greater rewards.
Everyone is encouraged to join in the quest fun and, regardless of whether they complete the quests individually or together, all participants earn greater rewards as they complete more tasks.
Whether you’re a music and art enthusiast or just looking for an eye-opening experience, there’s no better time than now to participate in the Coachella quests. Don’t miss out on your chance to explore the many hidden corners of this world-renowned festival–and get rewarded for it!